Monday, March 10, 2014

OOTD: CATerday on Monday!




Today was a late start so I decided to try out my frilly socks that finally came in after almost three weeks! The ultimate excitement I felt when they came in was probably way too much than the socks deserved. It was just nice to add a piece of clothing that I'd worn plenty of times and incorporate into my daily life now! You can expect to see them in many other colors and with other shoes in the future! 

Also, I finally got my black mary jane wedges back! Around November of 2013, I broke the strap on the right shoe. I was running late for school and ended up ripping the strap ;-; Luckily, I brought them to a shoe repair and they were able to bring the shoe back to life!

I bought my pleather skirt for Urban Outfitters sometime last year and ever since then it has become a staple in my closet!

As for my turtle neck crop top, I bought it from Forever21 for about $8. What a bargain! I would say that this is a great basic to have in your closet for the colder weather. It's great for layering without looking too bulky!

The oversized tan cardigan was something that I thrifted this weekend for about $3! Talk about a deal!! It's from Gap, however it's so old that it has the old Gap logo from years ago!

The very fierce headband is something that I ordered from ebay a few months. This accessory always catches attention from passerbys! 

The overall look I had been trying to imitate is almost a toddler vibe (which is one of my oddest inspirations yet). With the frilly socks and cat ears, this look can be pulled off a little too easy! I wasn't sure whether to wear my overalls, however I figured that I would've been mistaken for a 12 year old... yet again... haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment