Thursday, March 13, 2014

Eye of the Tiger | March 11, 2013



Ahh how nice it felt to disguise such a comfortable outfit into a fashionable one! I woke up late this morning however I knew that I just because of my late start, that didn't mean I wanted to make it look like I woke up late!

The silver, and almost holographic t-shirt I am sporting was thrifted for $3. Still one of my favorite finds yet!

I picked up this cardigan last year during the summer in the sales rack of pacsun! They always have such great deals for their sales for when I bought this, there was a buy one get one free deal!

On my feet, I am wearing my very loved creepers.

My pants were something I DIYed. I've had this extremely faded pair of black pants that were boring because of their faded quality. So in order to spruce them up, I bleached them and cut slits at the knee! I am not gonna lie, this is my best DIY yet! Cheapest and fun way to make acid wash jeans!



No comments:

Post a Comment