Sunday, March 23, 2014

How Awkward


Wow oh wow. This couldn't have been any more embarrassing... There is never anything more fun than twinning with someone and even to this extreme weather. It's also quite funny how much we matched from even to the color of the cardigan. This unplanned twin-ception couldn't have been more accidental or embarrassing. Haha you would not believe how unwilling my friend was to take this picture.

I thrifted my cardigan from a local thrift shop/warehouse!

I stole my pants from my mom, but since she never wore them I figured that it'd be fine if I took them. She didn't even notice that I took them! She complimented them when I wore them. And since the price tag was on them, I found out my mom purchased them from the clearance rack in Macy's.
These pants were actually a size too big for me so I just had to pin the waistband so it would fit properly. I could easily sew the waistband, but I'm just too lazy to do that -.-

My crop top was from wet seal and I purchased it on the president's weekend sale.

The shoes are from f21's line of capsule 2.1. I had been looking for shoes like this for the longest time. When I saw model Sora park from Style Nanda wearing shoes similar to this, I knew I had to buy them. I looked at the prices of the shoes on the style nanda website and it was just way outta my price range. I got these for only about $30 which isn't bad at all!

I purchased the gold chain necklace off of ebay. It was only around $2 so the chains of the necklace are made out of plastic, but what else is there to expect for a $2 necklace coming straight out of China!

No comments:

Post a Comment