Saturday, March 1, 2014

Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind: Eraser Dark Circles Review


Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind: Eraser Dark Circle is a great product! Many of you have probably heard about the raving that this product has received and for a good reason as well! This highly pigmented product really shocked me and I will soon be needing to repurchase this product. 

As far as the product itself goes, I love it. The packaging however is a problem to me. The first no no that stands out is the puffy top. The applicator is basically a place for bacteria and dirt to harvest which causes breakouts. However, an easy solution would be to take off the applicator! This was very easy to do, and I would highly suggest this.

Another problem is that although to get the product is to twist (which is honestly very simple and easy), there is a lot of left over product left over in the bottle. I had tried to somehow open the top but I have had no success. The only way to get the extra product in the bottle would be to break it.

Overall, the product is fantastic, however the packaging is its greatest downfall. Although the applicator is an easy fix, all the wasted product is a slight pet peeve. Despite this, I will say that I am going to repurchase this as soon as I run out!

Farewell, my dollops of sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment