Monday, July 15, 2013

Urban Decay Tinted Moisturizer Review

This tinted moisturizer with SPF of 20, is free radical fighting, light reflecting, and paraben free.

The biggest sell factor if this product is that it is paraben free. Paraben in products is used to increase shelf-life. It has alcoholic properties and prevents mold from forming. In the past years, it has been linked to breast cancer and fertility issues. 

The product itself has a nice dewy finish to it, and it is great for dry skin. It appears very smooth on ones face and also appears natural on the skin. There is not a lot of coverage, so a good concealer for spots would be a great investment for this product. However, I would not recommend this product to oily skin because it will cause more oil to appear on your face. 

A small of amount of this product will go a long way. As it evens one's skin tone it also proves to be very moisturizing. Although, it does have a sunscreen smell to it.

I would recommend for people with normal to dry skin who need light coverage.



2 comments:

  1. this sounds perfect for me, I have normal to dry skin, and only need a light coverage. May need to invest in it soon!
    You have a lovely blog, maybe you could check out mine? I've just done a mini haul!
    -Lily xo
    tawnyfawns.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to try this, my skin's normal an I often have days where I just want a smooth covering on my sin and not too much. Thanks for the review!

    -Charlotte xx

    http://charlottehavs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete