Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mini Lipstick Haul and Review


Kate Moss: Rimmel
This lipstick is very very pigmented! Before I purchased this I had heard many people rave about this lipstick because of its affordable price and great color payoff. This lipstick can be a little drying, however most matte lipsticks are. This lipstick is called Rosetto. 


Arbon
My friend had actually given me this lipstick because her mom sells makeup, and I have previously told her before that I was looking for a dark and vampy lipstick color. This color is called Joy, and I absolutely love it. It goes on very smooth and it very pigmented.

Clinique
This is a lipstick that is like a my lips but better. It goes on kind of sheer, but I like how it looks very natural and not harsh at all. I'd say it would go for a day where I decided to make my eye makeup more dramatic than usual. This color is called All Heart.

 From left to right: Clinique, Kate Moss, Arbon


1 comment:

  1. I really want to try Kate Moss lipsticks; love their colour range!

    ReplyDelete