Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sperrys!

Finally got my sperrys! I had bought them at the Carlsbad Outlet in San Diego on the Fourth of July.
A lot of people don't know, but there are TONS of huge sales on the Fourth of July. So before all of the family parties, bbqs, and fireworks, it's best to check out shopping centers nearby for great deals!

Since it was an outlet and I fit in children sizes, I bought my shoes for about $50. The regular prices of Sperrys are around $100 and so it was awesome getting them for a fraction of the price.

I don't plan to wear them without socks, so I bought a load of no show socks simply because I have several shoes that require them, and they're more convenient.

They came in the mail about 3 days after I ordered the socks on ebay (they are cheaper and you can buy it in bulk) and there was a deal on them if you buy ten you get ten free.... and I went a little bit crazy and took the deal... 

I would show you guys a picture, however the picture I took wasn't great quality, so I feel you wouldn't get much out of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment