Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Maybelline's: The Falsies (Waterproof)



The reason why I purchased this mascara is because my Lash Stiletto Mascara by Maybelline had dried out, and I figured it was due time I tried a new one!

This mascara has gotten many mixed reviews, varying from a great mascara to a not so great mascara. Along with holding volume, it makes my lashes thicker and longer. It may be because I have the waterproof version that it holds my curl, but like almost all mascaras, I need the waterproof version. The formula is not as thick as your usual mascaras, but it still adds a bit of thickness to the lashes. It also is very dark, so if you don't have the darkest lashes, this would be good to use.
Although it is not very visible in this picture, the brush is curved and has bristle brush. It does cause clumps, and the best technique would be just to apply it fast and not too many layers or else you will get a lot of clumps and lashes sticking together which is not a look which most people are looking for.

I like to use this mascara because it does hold the curl and it doesn't flake much. I don't think I will repurchase it, simply because I do like the Lash stiletto one better because it does not clump.  I do like the formula of the falsies mascara. Maybe if it were paired with a different brush, I would continue to purchase it.














No comments:

Post a Comment