Sunday, June 9, 2013

OOTD May 29, 2013

So this current, picture is an old outfit that I recently posted on my Instagram. 

Picture on the Right
Denim Bustier - F21
Black Pleather Skirt - UO
White with Black Detailing Cardigan - F21
Black Tights - Drug Store

Picture on the Left
Denim Bustier - F21
Black High Waisted Shorts With Vintage Buttons - Charlotte Russe
White with Black Detailing Cardigan - F21
Black Tights - Drug Store

I have an explanation as to why I changed bottoms on this outfit of the day. I wore the skirt to school, but then I found it a bit uncomfortable to be wearing a skirt with all the walking I was going to do during the day. So, as soon as I got out of school, I ditched the skirt and put on the shorts, and continued with my day!

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! It's a good thing that you ditched the skirt after because I definitely prefer the shorts haha

    I love your stuff so I gave your blog a follow c: hehe x

    ReplyDelete